Sunday, July 26, 2009

The "V" and the "Z"

Zorro #14 Back Cover

Hello my friends,

Last Sunday I was flying to San Diego and didn't have chance to update the blog. This evening I just got back from San Diego and I didn't want to let another Sunday go without some artwork, so here's the front cover of Zorro #17 (part of the third arc I am drawing). Hope you guys are preordering this new arc (the first issue, #15, should be out next month) because it's REALLY a very FUN arc - Matt really made it very entertaining to draw for me and to read for you all.

Order code of issue 17 is AUG09 0814.

Next SUnday: more Black Beetle!!! :)

Cheers,
Francesco

6 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Welcome back and with a cool Zorro cover to boot!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, Craig. Glad to be back: got lots of comics and drawings to do ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

Jake said...

Hey Francesco do you still have any BB swag left? I would like to place and order.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Hi Jake,
I still have a few. Just email me (CONTACT button on my official website) with which version you want and I will give you the paypal info.

Cheers,
Francesco

Jake said...

I have a Mac, and every time I click that link it opens a mail file I don't use. Weird.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Hi Jake,
yep, if you don't have Outlook on your computer the CONTACT button doesn't work. I just sent you an email with the details.

Cheers,
Francesco