Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE SPIDER ~ Master of Men!

THE SPIDER #2 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

Here's my cover for THE SPIDER #2* due in stores in June.
I really wanted to go all retro on this one - I hope I succeded.
I added the logo and the price tag (10 cents!) for this very post on Pulp Sunday, but they are not the final logo and price ;)

Also a reminder that I will be at ECCC in Seattle this coming weekend. I will be sketching and have some Pulp SUnday and Black Beetle prints (among other stuff) - pls feel free to stop by and say hi. All the details/info about ECCC here.

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

*Not final logo and final price

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

5 comments:

Colton Worley said...

That's a damn nice cover!

Ivan said...

Awesome cover!!

Ilia said...

nice, but i want you doing the Shadow....FF on the Shadow...give the man his due.

Back to your regularly scheduled posts...

That is a nice cover. You have been doing a great job with the lone ranger.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see you drawing a full Spider comic. Maybe an adaption of the Black Empire trilogy.

JasonG said...

Your covers for the Spider and Dark Shadows are terrific! Thanks for the excellent, uniquely stylized artwork!

Jason