Sunday, September 2, 2012

NATIVE GROUND - A Lone Ranger tale

THE LONE RANGER #11 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

While I work today on the final cover of the NATIVE GROUND arc of the new LONE RANGER series, here's the latest cover (issue 11) which I hope you will all enjoy.

Once again, I can't recommend enough this amazing book by Ande Parks and Esteve Polls: the trade collecting the first 6 issue just came out and it's a must have if you missed the first issues.


A quick update: I have been under some tight deadlines so my focus was 100% on drawing pages, but now that I am taking a little breather, I 've been working on setting up a web based store for my books and prints in the hope to facilitate the process of ordering/purchasing for everyone.
That will be the place where you will be able to get the limited prints like my MONDO's CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON or other archival giclee art prints.
Stay tuned for link coming soon :).

Meanwhile, wish you all a wonderful Pulp Sunday :)

Cheers,
Francesco

1 comment:

Brian said...

Any plans to also sell original art on line?