Sunday, October 14, 2012

CHILDREN OF SORROW! a GHOSTLY tale of MACABRE by Remender, Peck, and Francavilla!

CHILDREN OF SORROW! a GHOSTLY tale of MACABRE by Remender, Peck, and Francavilla!
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

For today's HORROCTOBER!installment, I dressed and colored a pinup of that deliciously scary horror story I did with Rick Remender and Seth M. Peck, titled SORROW.

What? You don't know about SORROW?? That's bad, really bad... ;)
Keep an eye on the blog then, cause I will be posting a couple of things more this week :)

And make sure to tune in next Sunday to find out my next Universal Monster contribution to the MONDO posters :)

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone, and enjoy this scary HORROCTOBER with us :)

Cheers,
Francesco

2 comments:

Brian said...

Scary Good.

Harky said...

I know this is just you having fun, but a Sorrow sequel is the best idea ever!