Sunday, March 31, 2013

TALES FROM THE END OF THE WORLD

TALES FROM THE END OF THE WORLD #1 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

   some time ago I was asked by the Spanish publisher NORMA Editorial if I wanted to draw a cover for their upcoming Horror anthology titled TALES FROM THE END OF THE WORLD.
   "We would like something int he vein of the classic EC covers and we think you would be perfect for it", they said.
   Of course, they had me at "in the vein of EC covers" ;)

   The result is the above cover, where I didn't just draw the art, but I also hand drew the logo/title, the text TERROR on the side bar, and the inset circled-art teasing some of the tales included int he anthology.

   Hope you guys enjoy this cover as much as Norma did :)

   Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday and Happy Easter, everyone!

Cheers,
Francesco

No comments: